Care & Maintenance
Once your new product arrives it is important to treat it with care to keep it looking top notch. Here are some tips to help you do just that;
- Generally, it is recommended for your sofa to be professionally cleaned but if a little spill does happen just grab some kitchen roll or similar and pat it dry.
- Also, it’s best to keep your sofas out of direct sunlight and away from radiators to prevent fading of the fabric.
- Make sure all legs are tightened regularly.
- The seats are for sitting on not the arms and sofas are not trampolines, little ones should use the one in the garden.
- Pets love sofas but they are not designed for creatures with claws or ones that moult.
- Wet jeans are a no-no, denim dye is almost impossible to get out, be warned!!
- If you move home don’t transport the sofa on its end, it’s only designed to rest on its legs or feet, and don’t pile your worldly possessions on it, it will damage the frame, it has a weight limit….you.
But how do you keep your sofa looking great?
We suggest you plump the back cushions daily, rotate all seat cushions weekly and give them a vacuum monthly (please make sure the upholstery attachment is on your vacuum).
Get into a little routine with this process and your sofa will thank you for it.